Jointly our Nurses provide:
- Blood Pressure Monitoring
- Cervical Smears & Vaginal Swabs
- Dietary Advice
- Ear Syringing
- Family Planning
- Minor Injury Treatment
- New Patient Health Checks
- Routine dressing and suture removal
- Travel Advice (please see paragraph “Travel Advice and Vaccination”)
- Urine testing
- Warfarin Monitoring
- Monitoring of Chronic Diseases including Diabetes, Chronic Heart Disease, Asthma and Coronary Obstructive Pulmonary Disease
Appointments are available on Thursday mornings.
Appointments are available on Monday mornings.
They are based at Halstead Hospital and can be contacted on 01787 291022.
Our Health Visitors are based at Halstead Hospital and can be contacted on 01787 273120. Clinics are held at Great Yeldham Reading Room (on the High Street) every 1st and 3rd Wednesday of the month during term times and at the Castle Hedingham Memorial Hall on the 2nd and 4th Tuesday of every month (please check exact times/weeks clinics are held as they have all changed recently).
Our patients are cared for by the Colne Valley midwife team who are based at Halstead Hospital and can be contacted on 01787 291032.